Where do you start when planning a marriage proposal? Step 1 pick a marriage proposal date!
Picking a marriage proposal date is step 1: You have made up your mind you are going to propose to your partner.
Where do you start? I recommend first picking the date that you plan on asking her to marry you. Don’t worry – if you can’t decide on an exact date, start with the month you want to propose and narrow it down overtime.
Reasons For Picking a Date For Your Proposal
- Once you have a marriage proposal date picked it puts everything in motion
- If you are anything like me you may be a person who procrastinates so picking a date gives you a deadline to get things done.
- Allow yourself enough time to get a ring. It takes up to 4 weeks to get a ring made after you purchase it.
- Coordinating the date with her favorite time of year, a holiday, an anniversary, her birthday, or a vacation you are planning
- You may have to save some money for the ring. Give yourself enough time to save.
To shop for marriage proposal accessories up to 50% off! This includes diamond rings, candles, signs, ring boxes, and anything you may need during your proposal. Please visit our trusted partner Amazon
Now that you have the proposal date let’s go to the next step: Step 2 Buying the engagement ring
Have a question you did not see on the site? Ask us and we will answer it. Ask a Question
If you found this page helpful I encourage you to leave any advice that might help others who are starting their proposal process. This site is a community to help your fellow man.